I’ve always loved David Letterman’s Top Ten Lists so today I thought I would create my own for you about me. This week is my 45th birthday so come along as I share my My Top Ten List.
1. I have been married for 22 years. Yes, that’s my hubby in a photo with me above. We met in college and have been together since. He is my rock and my biggest critic all at the same time. He keeps me real and reminds me what is important in this world.
2. I am Australian but have lived in the US for 35 years. I came to the US when I was 10. All my family, except for my step-father and my youngest sister live in Australia.
3. I am a video game junkie. I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s so PAC Man and Asteroids are my video games. I played them avidly as a pre-teen and still love them to this day.
4. I love ice cream and gelato. Coffee and Vanilla Ice Cream are my go to flavors. I like to order a kids scoop on a sugar cone, so I get the taste but not all the calories.
5. I love chocolate. I grew up with a grandmother whose friend owned a chocolate shop. Gee I wonder were this love came from.
6. I love Chicago. I spent 13 years of my life living 3 blocks from Wrigley Field and loved every minute of it. I would definitely live there again if given the opportunity. It is my home…
7. Obviously, I am a Chicago Cubs Fan. Having lived 3 blocks from Wrigley Field and hearing Harry Carey sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game from my front porch, how could I not be…
8. I love the Ocean. Give me a beach and the waves any day and I will take it. I would definitely live on the ocean given the opportunity as well. If only Chicago was on the beach, then all my wishes would be granted…
9. I am an avid reader. I love reading eclectic fiction and creativity books. I am more apt to pick up something by a new writer than something on the best seller list.
10. I love photography. I obviously love taking photos but I also love using photography as an art source in my home. I have photographic pieces from all over the world and collect them on my travels.