by Sarah November 15, 2010
Last weekend my family and I had a short overnight trip to Squaw Valley, so today I thought I would share some photos from a little hike I was able to take after lunching in the village. Most people probably think of Squaw as a great winter weekend getaway but it is just as spectacular in the summer, fall and spring. The colors in the fall are also so vibrant against the harsh contrast of the rock face on the mountains.
1. The village at Squaw– Aspen Leaves outside the Starbucks–you could see them from a distance.
2. Pine Cones and sticks perfectly placed on my hike–
3. Moss–vibrant, electric green–all over the forest
4. The village with the aspen calling me from afar–
5. serene hiking path
6. the most incredible blue sky
7. wood pile
8. The lone chairlift waiting patiently for the snow…..
Have a great Monday everyone….
by Sarah February 15, 2017
by Sarah February 09, 2017
by Sarah September 29, 2016
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2017 redlinedesign®. all rights reserved