Are you a right-brain entrepreneur, heart-centered professional, or world changer ready to create a sustainable and profitable business?
Do you long to make a meaningful difference while making good money?
Want insider secrets from highly successful 6-figure and even 7-figure creative entrepreneurs on how they’ve built their thriving businesses in a way that’s authentic to them?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then I know you’re going to get so much out of the f*ree 4th annual Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit which runs April 7th through April 18th.
My friend Jennifer Lee is hosting her 4th annual Video Summit to celebrate the launch of her 2nd book Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way. She’s gathering an inspiring panel of thought leaders and go-getters (including yours truly!) who will show you the path to sustainable success.
Jenn has taken the stale telesummit and transformed this virtual event into a fresh and interactive learning experience like no other. Since it’s video, you’ll get to see me and all of the other speakers in action like we’re right there in the room with you!
I’m honored to be joining amazing speakers including:
· Alexandra Franzen, writer, mentor, and founder of Alexandra Franzen.com
· Lilla Rogers, founder of Lilla Rogers Studio, an international art agency
· Megan Auman, jewelry and textile designer and founder of Designing an MBA
· Vivienne McMaster, photographer and founder of Be Your Own Beloved
Some of the things you’ll learn from this fabulous line-up include:
· The power of thinking BIG, and leveraging your creativity and experience
· How to make art that sells
· How to create a highly profitable business, and work part-time
· Advice on how to manage multiple moola-making methods
· Using Pinterest effectively to grow your creative business
· Why branding can get in your way – and why positioning is way more important
Grab your F*ree pass here: Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit
Plus right when you sign-up you’ll get instant exclusive access to a special bonus interview that Jenn did with Andrea J. Lee, founder of Wealthy Thought Leader. It’ll whet your entrepreneurial appetite as we gear up for the full-on creative feast during the live summit!
I can’t wait to “see” you there!
Happy Monday everyone!
through photography, art, and good design, we create products that capture the joy of local life and everyday surroundings.
join our VIP list to receive first access, special treats and designs.