I have spent the last week traveling with family and friends, photographing everything I see for Picture the Holidays and visiting the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco. I have so much to share this week from my adventures I am not sure where to begin. Seeing that it is almost the end of 2010 I thought I would take a quick look back at the years top ten highlights and share a few of my resolutions for next year (I’m not big on making resolutions but I’ll give it a go)
1.taught my first what is design? course to 5th-8th graders
2. launched the first post on the what is design? blog; click here to read it….
3. began a wonderful journey to Paris with Marisa and Sean of Creative Thursday that would continue throughout the year.
4. met Sibella Court of Society, Inc in Paddington, Australia
6. sharing what is design? with University of Georgia students and their instructor Jaya Rose
(photo credit: katie-uga student)
7. planning the First Annual Red Line Design Handmade Holiday with Angie Allen and Deb Lloyd and having such wonderful artists join us for such a successful event…
8. attending the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco–such amazing artists–
9. Receiving word that redlinedesign® is now a fully trademarked business…yeah
10. Having such a supportive and wonderful group of people surrounding my business….Thank You everyone….
Now the resolutions:
I am not so good at this…I tend to think that the year comes as it comes and I will do my best to great it with enthusiasm and happiness…. My biggest goals this year are to:
1. fully integrate my website, store and blog in one location so that I can serve my clients in a more concise way
2. to truly master my new camera and understand all its various features
3. create what is design? courses for the internet and more local exposure
4. create an interiors package for residential clients based upon the design in a box principle
So there you have it…me in a nutshell..Have a great Tuesday everyone..
through photography, art, and good design, we create products that capture the joy of local life and everyday surroundings.
join our VIP list to receive first access, special treats and designs.