This months photo has some very strong and vibrant colors so in order to balance the bold, I have added neutrals as a main backdrop to this color scheme. Also by adding something unexpected such as in the lamps, I have kept the design less formal and more playful.
1. White Flower by Sarah Stevenson
2. Two Heads are Better than One by Sugarboo
3. Wood/Iron Hurricane by Arteriors
4. Grey Hollywood Duvet Cover by Jonathan Adler
5. Walnut Claude Special Edition 4 Drawer Dresser by Jonathan Adler
6. Inglebert Porcelain Egghead Lamps, Pair by Arteriors
Hope you enjoy today’s selections. Please note: I do receive a small commission on products purchased through Project Decor. Photo number tags designed by Going Home to Roost.
through photography, art, and good design, we create products that capture the joy of local life and everyday surroundings.
join our VIP list to receive first access, special treats and designs.