What does “how would you kill superman?” have to do with my art studio? Watch the new Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee video from Jerry Seinfeld and I’ll tell you.
OK are you back?
1. I’m an 80’s girl so I relate to Back to the Future, Michael J. Fox and anything to do with being in high school and college during the 80’s decade.
2. I have had a comedy crush on Jerry Seinfeld for as long as I can remember. Friends and coworkers from my Chicago days might remember the weekly Seinfeld events that I started with a really funny group of good friends.
3. I loved the movie Ratatouille and Jerry happens to be having coffee with Patton Oswalt, the voice of Remy.
4. I love obscure and handcrafted coffee houses…the photo above was taken at Bibos Coffee in Reno (I am a tea drinker normally but give me a cappuccino or flat white and I am in heaven)
5. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is one of those creative side projects that I have been watching since the beginning and each new episode brings me closer to what it means to be living a creative life. I also love to laugh, who doesn’t?, and Seinfeld is the one show I have watched in my lifetime that can give me that side splitting, full on dose of laughter.
So with these five things, you a have learned a little more about me and you now know that creative side projects interest me.
This week on the blog I’ll be taking a look at some creative side projects that are not only cool but should give you that wow factor as well. I hope you enjoyed a little foray into Jerry today.
How would you kill superman? I’d love to know.
Have a great Monday everyone.