Last week I shared our new limited edition calendar on facebook and instagram. The enthusiasm was awesome, so I thought it would be fun to share gift giving ideas for our calendar today.
1. Teacher Gifts: this is always a big one for me. I love to say thank you to my kids teachers and never know quite what they would like receive. A beautiful calendar is an awesome choice as its not only something they can use throughout the year but also original art that they can cherish long after the year is over.
2. Corporate Gift Giving: Have a series of gifts that you need to share with coworkers or clients? Our calendars are perfect option. They can be individually wrapped and delivered locally to your clients or shipped to you for delivery.
3. Hostess Gifts: I always have a series of gifts on hand for parties and gatherings this time of year. Our calendar is the perfect gift for the hostess of your next holiday event.
4. College Student: Have a college student on your list this year? I know I have several. Our calendar is the perfect size for a desk or bulletin board. (Did I mention that it comes with a small clip for easy hanging?) It makes a great stocking stuffer because of its 5×7 size.
5. A Gift Celebrating You!: Every year when I am holiday shopping, I seem to find a few things that I love enough to buy them for myself. I’ve done this since college and find it a nice way to celebrate “ME”. Why not celebrate ‘YOU’ this season and add a little art into your world.
Its been a few years since I have offered a calendar and I am so excited to share this one with you for 2015. It is filled with images from my trip last year to Paris. All my favorite scenes, glimpses into Parisian architecture, life and food are shared each month.
I hope you will consider it as part of your gift giving this year.
Have a great Tuesday, everyone.